If you are looking to join the CCLA, you will find all necessary information below. Click here to download the membership application now.
Who should join?
- Individuals, proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations who own or manage rental property in Carroll County
- Individuals, proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations who own or manage rental property in the state of Maryland and live in Carroll County
- Individuals and businesses who work with or support local landlords
What does the CCLA have to offer?
- Monthly meetings featuring experts on a variety of subjects and a question and answer session. Meeting topics include landlord/tenant rights as well as updates and education on local, state, and federal guidelines, and new products and services to improve your cash flow.
- Membership in the Property Owners Association of Maryland, Inc. (POA). The POA provides representation in Annapolis and helps support a lobbyist to protect and defend our rights.
- An informative membership packet (you can pick this up at your first meeting) containing community resources to improve your business, copies of federal and state lead paint disclosure forms, mandatory lead handouts, fair housing brochures, and a model lease for your use.
- A monthly newsletter with upcoming topics, available properties, and helpful advice. As a member, you can advertise your properties for sale free of charge!
- Networking with other landlords. We have members that have been landlords for decades and others that are just starting. Membership provides opportunities to ask questions and share advice.
How do I join?
Fill out an application here.