If you are looking to join the CCLA, you will find all necessary information below. Click here to download the membership application now.
Who should join?
- Individuals, proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations who own or manage rental property in Carroll County
- Individuals, proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations who own or manage rental property in the state of Maryland and live in Carroll County
- Individuals and businesses who work with or support local landlords
What does the CCLA have to offer?
- Monthly meetings featuring experts on a variety of subjects and a question and answer session. Meeting topics include landlord/tenant rights as well as updates and education on local, state, and federal guidelines, and new products and services to improve your cash flow.
- Membership in the Property Owners Association of Maryland, Inc. (POA). The POA provides representation in Annapolis and helps support a lobbyist to protect and defend our rights.
- An informative membership packet containing community resources to improve your business, copies of federal and state lead paint disclosure forms, mandatory lead handouts, fair housing brochures, and a model lease for your use.
- A monthly newsletter with upcoming topics, available properties, and helpful advice. As a member, you can advertise your properties for sale free of charge!
- Networking with other landlords. We have members that have been landlords for decades and others that are just starting. Membership provides opportunities to ask questions and share advice.
How do I join?
Fill out an application here.